opposite but complementary forces
There are two forces in everything in nature. These two forces are opposite
but complementary. The force of expansion (yin) and the force of
contraction (yang). These two complementary forces produce every
natural phenomenon in this world.
● Heart beats are an oscillation
between these two forces of expansion and contraction.
● Breathing is inhalation (expansion) and exhalation (contraction) of our lungs.
● Movement is due to the synchronized contraction and expansion
of our varied muscles
(study the moving arm and other examples).
● Wind is caused by air moving from high pressure area
(contracted) to an adjacent low pressure area (expanded).
● Electricity is the
discharge of energy between
two poles, negative (contracted) and positive (expanded).
● Black holes in space are example of extreme contracted state
● Some illnesses are the results of extreme contraction (high
Other illnesses are the result of extreme expansion (psoriasis,
● Some foods cause contraction (carrots, red meat, salt, leeks,
etc.) and some foods cause expansion (broccoli,
parsley, lettuce and sugar).
Because parsley is YIN and
YIN, they have the same energy
(expansion). Then parsley will make
Because carrots are YANG and
YANG, they have the same energy
(contractive). Then carrots will bring on a